Pixie Paige



Our little Paige has decided she wants Nana to paint her new room purple...She claims to be a purple princess and needs her room to be as fairy tale as she.

Sooo...here we go. The walls were painted a light mushroom color then at 43" high we taped off a wainscoting. It was painted a light lavender and let dry. We used a 6" roller and a level and painted darker purple stripes. Darcy Jackson did the hardest parts. Thank goodness.

When the stripes were dry I hand painted a vine, leaves and flowers along the top.
Wow Nana!
Nana, Aren't You Done Yet?


Now it's time to start her personal quilt in her colors.

Thank goodness for daughters and friends. It's a beginning.

It will be such fun when I return and finish our precious grandaughters room. I will post the finished room when completed.

3 comments:

  1. I am one of Paige's Great Aunts She is lucky to have you! Beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sheila. It is I that am the lucky one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the quilt! I need to make one for 2 of my grand daughters!

    arlene

    ReplyDelete

Hey Friends, love to hear your thoughts.
SK