How Grateful Am I?

As a creative person, apparently my mind works and sees life differently than others might.  I want to surround myself with people whom are creative, but also have a knowing faith of the gift.

I have always had  faith to follow this creative vision, and been grateful for the challenge of not becoming too worldly in the process.

How do we be "in the world, but not of the world"? I have often questioned my motives for a creation. Am I doing this for the pure love of creating or am I after a worldlier goal?

Can I create, enjoy the creating and the attention it can bring, yet be eternally grateful from Whom it was given?

I have given some thoughts to my creations.

As A Mother

Wow, how do you create a human being and not realize from where they come? They are the finest and most enduring of all creations. Mothers, who realize this, can and are the foundation of our world.

I truly wish I had internalized how very important my role as mother was. It took a beloved daughters mild chiding for me to realize I might not have been the greatest of moms. How I wish I could go back and rectify all those errors and moments of impatience. The time is gone, never to return.

I think of my children and now grandchildren, and am so grateful for the trust which has been given to me in their life's adventure.




I don't know if I realized how incredibly important a mother’s role was. And I took it for granted. I see more clearly now. Is it age which makes us wiser, or just the experience of life?

My children will know more than I did. More love. More patience and much more attention.








Color*Music*Earth*Creativeness

My creative spirit is still my daily inspiration and I DO know where it comes from. Why I have been granted this special eye on life's colors is still a question. But I do know I can't take it for granted nor let it sit about floundering.

Each moment I see and visualize something interesting and beautiful, is a gift. To me specifically and when I can share an amazing moment it returns to me two-fold.

Writing
I'm not entirely sure why I must write. But it is so. There is no question in my mind I must share. Now how to do this is another query. But into the fray I go. Knowing I must create with what I have been given. Not so much for others, but for my own soul.

I am grateful for what I have been given. I will take this seed and add onto it with the creativeness I see  shared by others.

And I must, must always remember to smile, laugh, enjoy.





1 comment:

  1. Yes, I should have credited the pictures to you. Summer Sartell, Artist*Photographer is one of my talented daughters. And I love her work.

    ReplyDelete

Hey Friends, love to hear your thoughts.
SK