Copper... Really SK?

  Concrete to Rust

 Still experimenting with Metal effects paints. Pretty cool if you ask me. Others aren't as excited. Maybe it's the old farm girl in me...
Come on in and see how it was done.

Copper... Really SK?
                                                                                       Copper... Really SK?


Copper... Really SK?
Copper... Really SK?


I used Modern Master Copper Metal Effects Paint for my base. Then misted it with a green patina liquid and watched as it started to turn green. While the patina liquid was still damp I used a damask stencil and stenciled in Modern Masters black iron metal effects paint and sprayed it with a rusted patina liquid.

Sooooo Coool.....
Copper... Really SK?

Have some fun. Don't surround yourself with the simple or everyday. Make your life an amazing statement. I'm sure my family wouldn't always agree.

Thanks for visiting.
SK Sartell



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Friends, love to hear your thoughts.
SK