Chillin' At White Oaks Dead and Breakfast

Fall is an amazing time of year in Oregon, The pumpkins are huge and the colors of the rainbow. We start our fall decorating and toward the end of September I put up our 'White Oaks Dead and Breakfast' sign. We are a bed and breakfast and people get a kick out of all the fall do's we do.

I love fall and all it entails. It's the big last "hurah" before the rains start.

Chillin At White Oaks Graveyard
Guests are finding some peace and quiet at the White Oaks Dead and Breakfast.
Guests Chillin At White Oaks
We go all out in decorating White Oaks and I have such great memories of my childhood at fall. Apple juice time. Canning the last of the seasons harvest. Making and freezing dozens of pies.

Just the simple fall smell is a wonderful pick-me-up.


1 comment:

  1. Honestly, your B & B looks SO charming & inviting! I poked around on the actual website for your inn as well---thoroughly enjoyed all the pics. Just wanted to say hello & I'll be a regular visitor to your blog!
    ~ Blessings,
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Hey Friends, love to hear your thoughts.
SK