SK’s Home Sweet Home

Sk Sartell's Bath Fairy

  Most of you know how I think. I would like to believe I have a right to choose what and who, surround me on a daily basis.

  I like my clients and MOST like me in return. Hmmm… I’ll have to check on the validity of that statement. Maybe some of you will respond?

  Anyway, I love gathering stuff which makes me smile. Laughing cheers the saddest of hearts.

  If I’m having hot chocolate, I serve myself from an old and beautiful china cup. The chip on the edge is a nostalgic memory or question as to what the past held for this sweet china cup.

  As I enter a room or our home, I want to smell something wonderful. See something wonderful.

  I make a date with myself. A time to pamper myself. You have to make, and take time for yourself.

 Make it a point today to do something special. Even if it’s only to stand in front of a mirror and smile at yourself. The little things we choose to surround ourselves with make a difference in the joy of life. It keeps us young.

 Make a choice with little things which make you smile. It lightens your world for a moment. We need these moments in times of stress and concern. Think of it as filling your cup for the times when things are a bit parched.

See You Soon!

Check out SK’s interior design http://www.sksartell.com
You can follow SK on her Ehow posts and Twitter

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Friends, love to hear your thoughts.
SK